J-Series PC Card Slot Drives for ISA Bus
- Provides a PC Card Slot in a desktop machine using an ISA Bus slot on the motherboard
- Particularly suitable for legacy machines without PCI slots available.
- Also used in applications where PCI bus is for some reason unsuitable.
- Works with ALL PCMCIA compliant PC cards.
- Supports Type I, II and III.
- Easy installation with auto-configuration for standard PC Cards.
- Ejector buttons for safe and smooth removal of cards.
- J103 for Front Drive Bay (3-1/2" bay)
- J104 in an external box. (Connects to PCI board via ribbon cable through a rear expansion slot.)
- J105 rear slot model for 1 rear expansion slot.
Other models available are built to order - see users guide for details.
- High reliability 68 pin PCMCIA compliant,
- static protected, connectors with card eject buttons are used.
- Standard Types I, II and III cards,
- 5V cards supported.
- Operating temperature range: 0-50 C
- PCI board dimensions: 150 x 100 x 24mm Host Computer:
- Any true compatible Pentium PC or higher with ISA Bus.