Elan Web Site Map
We hope that
our sitemap will help you find what you are looking for; You can use the
'find on this page' facility on your web browser to search the text here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for please email our sales department for assistance.
If you have any feedback about how easy (or otherwise) you have found our site to navigate please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- VPU16550 - Introduction
- More Information for Design Engineers
- The Reference Design Kit
- VPU16550 Datasheet (PDF Format)
- Request more information about Silicon Solutions
Also known as adapters, card readers, cradles and carrier boards.
PCI to PCMCIA : The P-Series
- Single rear slot : P111
- Twin rear slot : P222
- Twin front slot (front bay) : P423
- Twin external model : P424
- Front + rear model : P416
- Low profile PCMCIA : P311
- Low profile compact flash : P312
- Legacy Models
- Model for PCI Mezzanine bus : PMC111
- Technical Data
- SystemSoft CardWizard Software for NT4
ISA to PCMCIA : The J-Series
- 12-Bit 250KSPS A-to-D : AD132
- 12-Bit 625 KSPS A-to-D : AD136
- Dual channel 14-Bit A-to-D : AD142
- 24-Bit 16 channel A-to-D : AD218
- 12-Bit 250KSPS Multifunction : MF232
- 12-Bit 625KSPS Multifunction : MF236
- Compact Flash DAQ card : CF241
- 40 channel DIO card : D403C
- 48 channel DIO card : D480C
- Single port RS232 : SL232
- Single port optically isolated RS232 : IC232
- Single port compact flash RS232 : CF232
- Dual port RS232 : SL332
- Universal' RS232/422/485 : SL385
- Centronics + RS232 port : SP230
- Single port RS422/485 : CF428
- Single port RS232 + HDLC : HD717
- 80C320 uProcessor card : GO32
- Buffer interface card : B100
- Link adapter card : LA012
- Elan RS232 products
- Adding new ports to your laptop
- PCMCIA Card Copy Stations - JG08, JG16 & JG32
- Copying Flash Cards Using MCE and a P423
- Memory Card Explorer Software (MCE)
- MCE FAQs
- Demo Request
EPROM Programmers (legacy product)
General Information and Queries
- Technical Data and Specifications
- SystemSoft CardWizard Software - 3rd Party Card & Socket Services Drivers
- P-series In LINUX
- Driver Update
- Installation Guide
- Front bay adapters (3 1/2 to 5 1/4 inch adapters)
- Connecting the ribbon cables on P424 and P423 units
- Can I use a CardBus (32-bit) PC card in my front bay adapter?
- Using PCMCIA card readers in older PCs
- PCI-to-PCI bridges
- Motherboard/Bios Problems - may cause the PC to crash.
- PC Reboots when a Lucent Orinoco WLAN Card is Inserted - this problem is unrelated to the P-series adaptor itself and will occur with any PCI or ISA adapter and also on a laptop.
- Multiprocessor Machines - operating problems have been encountered when using multiprocessor motherboards.
- PSeries Diagnostic Utility
- Operating problems with Intel® Desktop Motherboard Board D815EEA and Intel® "Active Monitor" in Windows 98
- Delay before the PCMCIA Card is Recognised - when a PCMCIA card is inserted the PC takes over 60 seconds to recognise it.
- Windows 95 OSR2 (B/C) fails to allocate resources to the PC-Card
- PCI IRQ Routing in Windows 9x
- Code 29 error in Windows 95 OSR2 on a Fujitsu/ICL ErgoPro D5/90P slim-line desktop Pentium 90 based PC.
- How to test BIOS Support for CardBus Controllers
- Code 29 Failure in Windows 95 OSR2 on a Fujitsu ErgoPro D5/90P
- Windows Locks when a CardBus Network Card is Installed on a Machine with an Existing PCI Network Adapter Installed
- Problems using a Modem in Windows 2000+SP1 on an Intel 815e Based Motherboard.
- Problems with the MSI 694D Motherboard in Windows NT and Cirrus Logic based P-series models.
- Status Code 0x5 occurs during installation
- PC Locks on Boot in Windows 2000
- Slow operation of PC Cards in Windows NT4
- CL6729 Based Adapter Fails "Code 12" in Windows 2000
- Conflicting PCI IRQs in Windows 2000 and XP
- "Interrupt Request 09 not Available" Conflict shown in Windows 2000
- SRAM Card Fails "Code 12" in Windows 2000
- ACPI BIOS Problem when booting Windows 2000 with IBM Netvista PC
- I have Windows 2000/XP and I'm upgrading the PSeries driver to Version 5.06+ or have already installed the hardware - what do I do?
- Lucent WaveLAN/ORiNOCO Card Fails to Communicate in Windows NT4.0
- Installation Error in Windows XP with WinFast AGP Adapter Installed
- Setupapi.log Error Message in Windows 2000&XP